Terms and Conditions
For Predict-The-Score Competition Terms and Conditions, please click here.
By accepting these Terms and Conditions you are entitled to become a Member of the One Hotspur ClubCash programme and collect ClubCash when purchasing goods and services within our Partner Network.
Eligibility for the Programme
- All One Hotspur Members over 16 years of age who have a paid up membership for the forthcoming/current season are eligible for the One Hotspur ClubCash programme. New Members will be allocated a Member’s account and will receive via email details of their login as soon as practicable at the start of the season or after joining. As far as possible we will maintain continuity of existing Members' Reward accounts subject to renewal of membership fees.
- Each Member is entitled to one Member's Reward account. You will be able to monitor the balance of your ClubCash by logging in to your account online. If you find that you have been issued with more than one Reward account, please contact customer services at email@example.com or 08700 81 00 00.
- We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your Reward Account and/or cancel ClubCash collected at any time for any good reason, e.g. if you breach these terms and conditions.
- If you are a Member, you will be able to collect ClubCash when purchasing goods and services from our Partner Network as well as from your participation in promotions, in each case at the rate and subject to terms (including the FAQs) published on the Website or in the promotions.
- In addition you will be able to top-up your ClubCash at the Club stores and in certain other Club outlets where this is advised on the Website from time to time.
- All goods and services sold by our Partners are sold under their normal terms and conditions and we accept no liability for any of the acts or omissions of our Partners in providing the goods and services detailed on the Website or in any publishing or advertising medium, including without notice exclusions, withdrawal, postponement or amendment of their offers.
- ClubCash may only be collected on those products and subject to those qualifications that are notified to you from time to time. For online shopping, where you have previously registered with a Partner Network website independently or visited it by following a link (other than one associated with the One Hotspur ClubCash programme), tracking may not operate with the result that you do not receive ClubCash.
- We reserve the right to withdraw or vary any offer published by us through the Website or any other medium, without notice.
- We reserve the right to vary or cancel any special incentives (such as free or promotional ClubCash) without notice.
Payment Card Registrations
- This section of these terms applies to the registration of credit cards and/or debit cards (not to your One Hotspur Membership Card) in order to assist you to collect ClubCash. The payment card that you have used to purchase or renew your Membership will be registered automatically for your convenience. You may also register other payment cards that you use for shopping or remove any previously registered at any time by logging in to your account and using the 'Add/Remove Card' function.
- You may only register a maximum of 15 Identifier Card Numbers per Reward Member account, however this may include cards belonging to other members of your household/family providing that they have consented to the registration of their Identifier Card Number(s) to assist you to ClubCash. We may request that you provide written evidence of such consent at any time. If we are not satisfied that all Identifier Card Numbers are included with the holder's consent we reserve the right to remove any or all Identifier Card Numbers on your Reward account.
- Each Identifier Card Number may only be registered at any one time to one service in the world through which cards are used as identifiers for the purpose of crediting rewards (whether ClubCash, points or other kinds of rewards) when shopping with designated retailers. In the event of more than one attempted registration of the same Identifier Card Number the last registration will prevail and previous registrations will be automatically removed from registration.
- You may only spend ClubCash in the Club stores and other outlets that we designate (on the Website or in other channels of communication) from time to time. The amount that you may spend is limited to the amount of ClubCash 'available' to you as shown by your online account, except where you have recently spent ClubCash and your online account has not yet been updated for that transaction.
- ClubCash that is not shown as 'available' on your account statement cannot be used, inter alia, until it has been cleared by the relevant Partner who is responsible for issuing it.
- If you have breached these terms and conditions, or for any other good reason, the Club stores or other outlets may refuse to accept ClubCash and may retain your One Hotspur Membership Card pending investigation.
- Sale or transfer of ClubCash to another person or One Hotspur Member's Reward account is not permitted.
Top-Ups of ClubCash
- ClubCash is loaded automatically to your ClubCash account when you pay funds to the Club for the purposes of top-up.
- We reserve the right to set and vary minimum and maximum limits for top–ups and may also set different limits for different Club outlets. In addition we may decline top-ups for any good reason from time to time.
- ClubCash top-ups are not deposits and you will not earn interest on these amounts.
Account Closure on Non-Renewal of One Hotspur Membership
- After the start of a new season the continued maintenance of your account is dependent on the Club receiving a renewal of your One Hotspur Membership by the last date notified by the Club for such renewal. This date will be widely publicised e.g. on the Website.
- After the last date for renewal has expired, any accounts that are not covered by a paid up One Hotspur Membership will be closed, and no further spending of ClubCash will be possible in conjunction with the expired One Hotspur Membership Cards. An administration fee equal to the balance of unspent ClubCash (including any unspent ClubCash top-ups) will be automatically charged to clear the Reward account balance. Please note that we will not enter into any correspondence concerning such cancelled Reward accounts with fans who failed to renewed their One Hotspur memberships by the last renewal date.
Programme Suspension or Termination and Dormant Accounts
- In the unlikely event that the One Hotspur ClubCash programme is terminated, we will provide a period to allow you to spend your ClubCash at the Club. After this period has expired, your Reward account will be closed, no further spending of ClubCash will be possible and any residual ClubCash balances (including any ClubCash top-ups) will be subject to an administration fee equal to the balance of the account. The period will be made clear on the Website at the time of any decision to terminate or suspend the One Hotspur ClubCash programme.
- We reserve the right to charge an administration fee of up to £1 per month with respect to any account that has been dormant for a period of 3 months or more. We will make every effort to contact the Member, via their nominated email address, to notify them that their account is at risk of such a charge through inactivity. If a reply or other valid response is received confirming that the account is still active we will continue to maintain the account without charge. Such charges are limited to the unspent balance of any ClubCash on the account and do not reduce any unspent Clubcash top-ups on the account.
Limitation of Liability
- We reserve the right to request documentation at any time in order to confirm your identity and status or to fulfil anti-money laundering obligations or to place restrictions on your ClubCash account if we are unable to do so.
- We will not be held responsible for the loss of any ClubCash balance if you lose or otherwise fail to safeguard your One Hotspur Membership Card.
- We have no liability to you under the One Hotspur ClubCash programme except for ClubCash top-ups received and then only subject to these terms and conditions.
- No representations are made regarding any personal tax liability arising as a result of your participation in the One Hotspur ClubCash programme.
Use of Website
- You may retrieve and display pages from the Website on a computer screen and may print individual pages and store pages in electronic form for your personal, non-commercial use.
- The Website contains links to other websites which are not under our control. The links to other sites are for your convenience and we are not responsible for the content or security of those sites.
- Whilst we will endeavour to maintain a high quality of service in relation to the Website, we do not guarantee that the Website will be available on an uninterrupted and error free basis.
- You agree not use the Website in a way which causes or is likely to cause it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way.
- Any printed statements made by us regarding One Hotspur ClubCash form part of these terms and conditions. Additional terms and conditions may be applied from time to time for particular benefits or product offers.
- We reserve the right to vary these terms and conditions, or to withdraw, restrict or terminate the One Hotspur ClubCash programme at any time. Collecting or spending ClubCash after any change constitutes acceptance of revised terms. Other products and services may be launched from time to time and their terms and conditions will be advised at the time of launch.
- Telephone calls to customer services may be recorded for service improvement. National call rates apply from BT landlines. Other operator's charges may apply.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions affects your statutory rights.
- Subject to laws and jurisdiction of England.
- 'you' and 'Member' means the purchaser or beneficiary of Membership benefits of One Hotspur and 'we' and 'us' means Tottenham Hotspur and Sports Loyalty Card Limited trading as 'Reward', Registered in England No: 4158111. Registered Office: Lion House, Red Lion Street, London WC1R 4GB.
- ClubCash' means the electronic credits issued in the One Hotspur ClubCash programme for use in conjunction with the One Hotspur Membership Card.
- 'Member' means a One Hotspur Member and Membership shall be construed accordingly.
- 'Membership Card' means the card issued to you for use with your One Hotspur Membership.
- 'Partner' and ‘Partner Network’ refers to those organisations participating in this promotion to provide points or other benefits to the Members for the purposes of this promotion.
- 'One Hotspur ClubCash' and 'One Hotspur ClubCash programme' or the Tottenham Hotspur ClubCash Programme (or any combination thereof) means this promotion for the Club.
- 'Reward Programme' generally (without specific reference to One Hotspur ClubCash or Tottenham Hotspur) includes any other promotion operated by Sports Loyalty Card Limited trading as Reward.
- 'Website' means this One Hotspur ClubCash website and all other web pages of the Club's website referring to One Hotspur.
- 'The Club' means Tottenham Hotspur.